Privacy & Personal Data Protection Act Policy
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice“) describes how E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd, associate companies and jointly controlled entities (“E-GlobalSCM“) use your Personal Data.
- “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are
identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, fax number, bank details, credit card details, race, gender, date of birth, marital status, resident status, education background, financial background, personal interests, email address, your occupation, your designation in your company, your company details, the industry in which you work in, any information about you which you have provided to E-GlobalSCM in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by E-GlobalSCM from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
- The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide E-GlobalSCM your Personal Data, E-GlobalSCM will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes and Additional Purposes outlined below.
- If you are an agent, vendor, supplier or service provider, provision of your Personal Data is mandatory and failure to provide your Personal Data, may be a breach of laws or regulatory requirements, and may cause E-GlobalSCM to be unable to engage you to provide services or products or issue payments to you for products or services provided.
- In addition to the Personal Data you provide to E-GlobalSCM directly, E-GlobalSCM may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:-
- Fill up application or registration forms or other similar forms;
- From publicly available sources such as directories,
- From E-GlobalSCM‘s Facebook pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
- From credit reporting agencies;
- When you interact and communicate with E-GlobalSCM at any events or activities;
- When you enter contests organized by E-GlobalSCM,
- From various entities or divisions under E-GlobalSCM; or
- By using E-GlobalSCM websites, which includes all websites operated by E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd and under the names of its respective brands (“Websites“). The list of Websites can be found in the Business Directory at [ …… ]. Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites.
- E-GlobalSCM may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of E-GlobalSCM which shall include, without limitation the following (“the Purpose“):-
- to perform E-GlobalSCM’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- to provide you with any services or products you have requested;
- to process your subscription and to deliver the subscriptions to you;
- to process your purchase or request for advertising space;
- where you have requested materials from the resource centre or library, to process
your request, to deliver the materials to you, to provide you a license for the
content you wish to use;
- to process your participation in any events, activities, focus groups, research
studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions;
- process, manage or verify your application for subscription with E-GlobalSCM and to provide you the benefits offered to subscribers;
- to validate your purchases and process payments relating to any products or services you have requested;
- to understand and analyse our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- for the purposes of engaging you to provide services or products;
- to facilitate or enable any checks as may be required by E-GlobalSCM in order to engage you
- to process payments relating to any products or services you have provided;
- to contact you or your company;
- to respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- to communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Notice;
- for internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- for purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- for E-GlobalSCM to comply with its obligations under law;
you agree and consent to E-GlobalSCM using and processing your Personal Data for
the Purposes and in the manner as identified in this Notice.
- E-GlobalSCM may also use and process your data for other purposes such as (“Additional Purposes“):-
- To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from E-GlobalSCM, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- To notify and invite you to events or activities organised by E-GlobalSCM, its partners, sponsors or advertisers;
- To process your registration to participate in or attend an event or activity and to communicate with you regarding your attendance at the event or activity;
- To share your Personal Data with its partners, advertisers, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you to market their products, services, events or promotions.
by way of post, telephone call, short message service (SMS), by hand and/or by email.
- If you do not consent to E-GlobalSCM processing your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes please notify E-GlobalSCM using the contact details stated below.
- Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia, to companies under E-GlobalSCM which are located outside of Malaysia and/or where E-GlobalSCM‘s servers are located outside of Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
- Your personal data may be transferred, accessed or disclosed to third parties for the Purposes and Additional Purposes. Further, E-GlobalSCM may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on its behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service providers or third parties. The third parties referred to in this Section include (without limitation):-
- Delivery agents such as newspaper vendors and newsagents;
- E-GlobalSCM partners and advertisers, which include parties with whom E-GlobalSCM
collaborates with for certain events, programmes and activities;
- Event management companies and event sponsors;
- Marketing research companies;
- Service providers, including, information technology (IT) service providers for infrastructure, software and development work;
- Professional advisors and external auditors, including legal advisors, financial advisors and consultants
- Other entities within E-GlobalSCM; and
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements.
- Your Personal Data may also be shared in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale of a subsidiary or a division, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of winding-up.
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to and/or request correction of your Personal Data, request to limit the processing of your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes and/or make any inquiries regarding your Personal Data by contacting:-
- Designation: Admin Manager, Regulatory Affairs
- Email Address : email@example.com
- Telephone Number : 607 598 5339
- Fax Number : 607 598 5398
- Operating Hours : 9am – 6pm from Mondays – Fridays (excluding Public Holidays)
- E-GlobalSCM reserves the right to impose a fee for access of your Personal Data in the amounts as permitted under law.
- In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, E-GlobalSCM has the right to refuse the your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your or another personÕs privacy.
- If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies on the Websites, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
- As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow the minor (individuals under 18 years of age) under your care to submit Personal Data to E-GlobalSCM. In the event that such Personal Data is provided to E-GlobalSCM, you hereby consent to the processing of the minorÕs Personal Data and personally accept and agree to be bound by this Notice and take responsibility for his or her actions.
- In some circumstances you may have provided personal data relating to other individuals (such as your spouse, family members or friends) and in such circumstances you represent and warrant that you are authorised to provide their personal data to E-GlobalSCM and you have obtained their consent for their personal data be processed and used in the manner as set forth in this Notice.
By communicating with E-GlobalSCM, using E-GlobalSCM’s services, purchasing products from E-GlobalSCM or by virtue of your engagement with E-GlobalSCM, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Notice and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by E-GlobalSCM as described in this Notice.
E-GlobalSCM shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with E-GlobalSCM, by continuing to use E-GlobalSCM’s services, purchasing products from E-GlobalSCM or by your continued engagement with E-GlobalSCM following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
We have implemented the following:
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Thanks for using Instant-ERP a product of E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn Bhd ,backed by Odoo,formerly OpenERP. We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect and how we use it.
E-Global SCM Solutions Sdn BhdLot 3216 , Jalan Seelong, 81400 Senai, Johor
Last Edited on 2018-05-01