Best Practices using Instant-ERP for your Fb Marketing Campaign
- Start with your focus
- On advertiser
- On Geography
- On a vertical
- On an objective
- Lots of Opportunities in new areas
- Lead Gen for Financial services ?
- DPA for Travel ?
- Specialisation has advantages!
- Test Everything
- ( A/B Testing) – you never know what works , will be integrated in future into FB A/B split testing
- Testing at Scale
- Ad formats
- Landing Pages
- Do you understand WHY it works
- Marketing Automation
- Creative -> Targeting -> Optimization -> Measurement
- Automation is a lasting competitive advantage
- Bring your own data
- in an auction how do u win ?
- you have specialize data that you can leverage
- custom audences
- Audiences matrices ,i.e. Non-purchase , Purchase-user,Frequent-purchase-user , VIP user, New-user,Active-user,Highly-engaging-user,Lapsed-user…
- Segmentation , i.e.for e-commence , Recency pattern, Product Categories , Purchase Value ,
- RoAS per audience ? Per Product ? Per time period ? Per interest ?
- you have more data than you think !
- searches on E-commerce site
- Traffic patterns? Trending Searches ?
CPA ? Cost per acquisition
CPC ? Cost per click
DPA – Remarket your entire product catalog to people browsing your site.
Scale/Always on/Cross device/Highly relevant
Optimisation : Demography , Interest , Behaviors and conversion !
The return of FB insight report data will be consolidate into your backend marketing campaign dashboard.