Hello , I believe you do use a lot of community modules and some of those which you have customized it and find it very useful and you also like me , wishes to contribute back to the community , here it goes ,
this will be a page serve like a repository for all the most useful modules ,
- google drive back port from trunk back to V7.0
- google speadsheet , pending
- im , pending
- Please ensure you read HOW GOOGLE’S AUTHORIZING YOUR APP WITH GOOGLE DRIVE before your proceed ,we won’t be responsible for the security of the data if you do not understand what is it ! ( basically you have to obtain your OWN , google_drive_client_id , google_drive_client_secret and google_redirect_uri ) ,
- installed google client for source code , if you are using exe / windows and you need some help you can contact me for assistance GData lib version 2.0.17 for mine. with Python2.6
- download my back port google_drive module.
- install google_base_account
- then install the downloaded google_drive module.
- the important keys for google_drive are the last 3 keys, the you must fill in or it won’t work ,
- make sure you have all the following keys in Setting->Technical->Parameters->System Parameters
- then you have to read this pdf file
*** important , please replace %2F with “/” for your code.